Close your eyes, sit straight and get ready for time travel.
* Take 5 deep breaths
* Focus on the breathing for 1 minute
* Let the breathing be natural. Ok, many of us will drift at this point
* Those of you who can maintain focus can continue the next steps. For others take a pen and notebook.
* Try noticing and noting the feeling
* Forehead relaxed, temples and cheeks relaxed and in general face relaxed
* Heart beat normal, no feeling of acidity, a general feeling of cooling of internal organs. If everything is ticking awesome, if some boxes are not ticking that’s fine as well
* We are trying to be aware of and realize the state of relaxed being. This awareness of what it feels like to be relaxed many of us may have forgotten.
* Yoga for relaxation and calming down.
*At Nandiyogapeetha they have researched and come up with a program designed for better health
* An immediate relief approach with Pranayama and Dharana, a regular sustenance with asana and then motivation with Satsang
* Being in a group of like minded people who all face issues such as this will help to talk it out
* It will help to know we are not alone in the world. All these packaged as a relaxation program