Learn Voice Techniques
Introduction class - 90 minutes session online
Voice Techniques – Introductory Weekend Crash Course on Singing, Rapping & Speaking Better and with Confidence – Weekend (Saturday and Sunday) 2 hours each; Total of 4 hours of vocal training and techniques.
There are multiple scientifically proven advantages of people of all ages and backgrounds, and especially those working in a corporate environment, to learn music in some form :
- Learning music or an instrument builds creative 'out-of-the-box' thinking in an individual.
- Learning music helps develop the left side of the brain which is related to language and reasoning.
- Helps build focus and relieves stress.
- Improves social skills and self expression.
- Learning and understanding of musical elements such as rhythm, beat, harmony and scales improves analytical, mathematical and information processing skills.
- Improves self-confidence and enhances oratory skills (especially through courses like voice training) which are extremely key in a corporate setting.
- Music, being collaborative by nature, helps build qualities of team-work and leadership.