Make an Ocean Clock Using Resin
Beautiful technique of creating ocean clock with lacing technique .
* ‘Resin’ is the newest buzz word in the world of crafting and DIY because of the versatility it offers – to use resin on wood, glass, mdf, ceramic , etc.
* Resin is a two-part compound that hardens to give a clear and glossy finish
What you will learn?
* Learn about resin materials and how to use them
* The different surfaces to work on.
* Sources from where you can purchase the materials
* How to achieve a Geode like look on the resin work
* Learn what all semi-precious stones can be used in resin.
* Other materials which can be used in resin.
* Pointers to keep in mind for safety and after care and usability of your resin product
Material will be given as per the workshop type.