Ukulele in pure western Style like Leads, Chords, Strumming, Songs, Staff Notation. It takes 6 months to become a social UKULELE player and 2 months to play songs on UKULELE.
* This is a very unique instrument and something definitely very aesthetic
* The Soprano ukulele is probably the most popular size of ukulele. It is the smallest of the four standard sizes, known for the bright, jangly sound it produces that people commonly associate with ukuleles
* Concert ukuleles have 15-20 frets and a larger body, giving you a larger range of notes and fuller sound than the soprano
* Tenor ukuleles are larger than concert and soprano ukuleles, which means they tend to have a fuller, louder sound
* Baritone ukuleles are the largest of the different ukulele models, and produce a warm, full sound that is similar to that of a guitar
Who can opt for this?
* Corporate teams
* Learn a new instrument
* Can become a professional
* Play in concerts
* Perform in stage shows