Pregnancy Yoga with Ekam Yoga
Pregnancy is a special time in any woman’s life and can be one of the most joyful experiences ever!
* Yoga in pregnancy is a great way to stay active and is healthy for you and your baby,
* Yoga classes in pregnancy use relaxation and breathing techniques with postures that are adapted for pregnancy.
* When a woman is pregnant her body and mood both are very fragile, hence it is very essential to keep the health of moms-to-be under proper check and regular care.
* Exercising is no exception, and when it comes to being physically active during pregnancy, it is imperative that you take extra care.
* Yoga is a form of exercise that pregnant women can consider, and the safest way to practice yoga during pregnancy,
* These are special classes which are designed for pregnant women Yoga calms the mind and body, providing the physical and emotional stress relief which your body needs throughout pregnancy.
* We recommend that someone be there to help the woman during the session,
* We will need some accessories during this class like – chair, small table, pillow, scarf (Dupatta) or any cotton yoga belt,
* Women need to carry a small towel and water bottle with them.
* You can join the session post pregnancy as well.
* If your delivery has been a Caesarean then you can join after 4 months of your delivery.
* Reduces physical and emotional stress
* Improves sleep
* Reduces headaches
* Decreases lower back pain and sciatic pain
* Decreases nausea
* Reduces risk of preterm labor