Synthesizer Classes by PAIPA
A synthesizer is an electronic musical instrument that generates audio signals.
* Generate and modify sounds
* Generate audio through methods including subtractive synthesis, additive synthesis, and frequency modulation synthesis.
What you'll learn?
* Once enrolled you will have a detailed course plan
* From basics to advanced levels
* Regular assessments
Who is this for?
* Sharpens your reading skills.
* Improves respiratory system.
* Increases listening skills.
* Promotes sense of achievement.
* Boosts concentration.
* Reforms time management skills
* Enhances coordination.
* Musicians typically have great coordination.