Toddler Art Classes
Live and interactive sessions, structured curriculum, once a week classes and regular assignments.
* This is the perfect plan for your toddler (3-5 Years)
* Registration Charges of Rs.500/- This is a one time charge. Registration charges are NOT charged for renewals
* Children are naturally curious. From the minute they gain control of their limbs, they work to put themselves out into the world to see how it all works
* Kids explore, observe and imitate, trying to figure out how things operate and how to control themselves and their environments
* This unrestricted exploration helps children form connections in their brain, it helps them learn—and it’s also fun
Skills youth practice when participating in art activities include:
* Fine motor skills: Grasping pencils, crayons, chalk and paintbrushes helps children develop their fine motor muscles.
This development will help your child with writing, buttoning a coat and other tasks that require controlled movements.
* Cognitive development: Art can help children learn and practice skills like patterning and cause and effect (i.e., “If I push very hard with a crayon the color is darker.”).
They can also practice critical thinking skills by making a mental plan or picture of what they intend to create and following through on their plan.
* Math skills: Children can learn, create and begin to understand concepts like size, shape, making comparisons, counting and spatial reasoning.
* Language skills: As children describe and share their artwork, as well as their process, they develop language skills. You can encourage this development by actively listening and asking open-ended questions in return.
It is also a great opportunity to learn new vocabulary words regarding their project (i.e., texture).
* Online Classes, the necessary materials have to be bought by the students
* For at the centre they provide the required materials
* Classes are taught by dedicated and experienced educators. Using proven teaching strategies, they make sure that every student finds a path to success
* Courses are reasonably priced and offer value for money with the best of Chefs and a structured curriculum
* A learning environment that will prepare you for the path ahead. Classes incorporate traditional learning styles as well as hands-on experiences
* With a decade of experience in quality education, your success is a priority. To support an inclusive community, they provide a personal approach, tailoring learning methods to each student’s needs